OpsCrash Episode #3 – Better late than never
We’re continuing our hat-trick streak of weekly OpsCrash episodes. Episode #3 was recorded on Sunday May 22nd, but the posting got a little delay due to… slackers. We managed to finally limit ourselves to just 23 minutes of witty banter covering the latest in: nano wins at SSH, GitLab love fest, custom ASIC for fun and profit, governments always make the best IT choices, dipping your servers in Ranch, and a special bonus. We’re trying to have fun with our pod-casting, so we hope you enjoy.
- Bastion’s Lambda Ephemeral Ssh Service – an SSH Certificate Authority that runs as a AWS Lambda function
- GitLab 8.8 released with Pipelines and .gitignore templates
- Google Has Built Its Own Custom Chip for AI Servers
- Arizona Law Would Force Agencies to Use Cloud Services
- Rancher Labs raises $20M Series B round for its container management platform
- Bonus: Artificial intelligence agent Amelia sympathises with you while replacing lost bank cards