(Re-)Introducing PDNSOps

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Chris says:

Hello Again

I made allready some translation to german for pdnsops2 and are @ the work to change some scripts with fixed text in the script also towards the language file. if you are interested just write me a mail.

cheers chris

2. Chris says:

Hello

I have it installed yesterday and the classic theme looks very nice. here are some wishes for features:

– at a slave zone block the the edit button or give an error out when changed something.
    – templates per user would be nice
    – at the domain overview table an additional row to show the owner would be great.
    – some records are missing like AAAA.

we would also like to donate if some features could be implemented quite soon because we want to use pdnsops for our dns hosting product.

cheers, chris

3. Matt says:

Hi,

This is great, I already love it.

Have you thought about a second panel (when ns1 goes down) on the ns2 ?

A billing module would be great to, or connect/integrate it with some simple example that is laready there ?

Just some suggestions…

Cheers,

Matt

4. Samson says:

Hope all is going well on the project. Good luck with everything. It’s definitely worth keeping alive, I just regret that I wasn’t the person to do that anymore.

• Jon says:

We’re certainly trying. A buddy of mine is helping out, we’re just trying to get our head around the current setup as we have free time. You’re always welcome to stop by of course!

5. oiram says:

I have made some changes to the version 1.22, maybe you’d be interested. On the other hand installation process does not populate templates table (there was some error there too as far as I can remember now when I was analyzing xml file). Anyway I would be happy to contribute to the project.

• Jon says:

Hey, I’d always love more help, even if it is a casual contribution or two! Email me ( jon – snowulf – com ) with your Google ID and I’ll add you to the commit list.

6. I just loved the PDNSAdminstrator and hope this project doesn’t get forgotten like a lot of php projects in the past.

• Jon says:

I surely hope not, that’s why I picked it up in the first place! I can’t profess to having a lot of time and the ability to get a lot of released out quickly, but I will try to keep it going. I’ve made a list of features I’d like to add, time permitting. We’re also getting in there and trying to dig out all the existing bugs (especially in relations to the installer).

We’ll see how it goes.